Saturday

Thanksgiving Time-So much to be thankful for

WIth Thanksgiving right around the corner, it's nice taking a moment to think about what I have been blessed with in my life and what i am thankful for- a few of my favorite blessings

*My husband-whom I love so much

*Heavenly Father- whom is so very forgiving and never holds grudges

*The church- the guidance it brings

*My mom- she is so giving

*Family- both sides, the support and friendship

*Eternal Families- I can't wait to see Azure again- knowing that my marriage does not end at death do us part

*Agency- Free to choose

*Repentance- Gotta love it

There are so many things to be thankful for, at the present time there are some crazy happenings over here at the Crandell home. None i would like to ruin this post with so i will leave that for another time. I seem to always tell myself, no matter what my issues and struggles are, there is always someone who has it alot worse than myself. Be thankful for what you do have instead of complaining about what you don't have. Acceptance is the key:) This year for Thanksgiving we decided to just go up to Heber and make it a short trip instead of staying too long, but we enjoy going up to see the family for the holidays:)

No comments:

Post a Comment