Saturday

Don't forget to pray

I know i have been blogging alot about trying to find a job... well i had yet ANOTHER interview where i passed all the tests and got to the second interview. I'm scared and i don't know what is in store for me... I found myself moping and being so angry at verizon that i did what most normal people would do... Pray! yeah, that's the good stuff right there... so in all my praying I now have a few "potential" jobs... I am excited... here is the scoop... I interviewed with a man who owns a company and i am waiting to hear back from him... I also have a friend who is a doctor who has 2 sweet boys who need a good "sitter" or "nanny" and if i got those two jobs they would work together! That would be the ideal choice... then there is also go daddy which is tech support but it would put me back in a call center with me having no say or control over my hours... its a tough decision... I know which one i want, i just have to let heavenly father do his thing and hopefully i will understand why , how everything plays out. I am thankful for the power of prayer nonetheless, and i hope you all will remember to do it in all your daily doings.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment