Wednesday

more job hunting

Um.... so I had an interview the other day with an advertising company... a manager training posistion.. sounds good huh? hours were like mon-fri 9-5 good pay.. it turns out it was a sales position walking around home depot trying to get people to resurface their cabinets or organize their closets! Ugh i was discouraged. I am awaiting one response for an interview to see if i got that job but won't know until next week so I am hoping and praying and keeping my fingers crossed for that one. I have nothing against salesmen... but I think that if it is a sales position then the employer needs to be up front about it in the beginning of the interview that it is not for any type of a manager job and to not waste the applicants time OR the companies time. Anyway.. venting is over for now. but guess what! On good news... I signed up for the race day training to get me ready for the Ragnar in Feb... and i won an IPOD!!! YAY!!! I have never won anything... little did i know that i was even a chance of winning an ipod... Andrew says now i dont have to keep using his! ...:) Well anyway... I am watching a friend's kids right now so I don't have no camera or pictures... well i guess i do have some pictures... Maybe i can send them to my email... only she has a mac and the mac is smarter than me... ha i guess i will just not blog anything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment