Tuesday

Anniversary part I

For our anniversary we decided to go to california (since it't the closest...) and go to six flags. We got there fairly early and the weather was perfect. The longest line we had to tand in was the Tatsu and it was only a 20 minute wait. I was so surprised, but relieved that we did not have to spend our whole day in lines. We found a really good caricature artist to draw us too! We rode almost all the rides and had a really fun time. Andrew and I... there may be a few of these...:)
I brought my camera with me on the roller coaster because i thought it would be a good idea... I FORGOT my digital at home and realized 200 miles outside of phoenix so i had to go buy those horrible disposable ones...

For some reason there are geese at six flags and they like to bite your fingers when you feed them.

us again




The man on the right of me.. the old guy... dont know his name, he freaked me out! He came out of no where and put his arm on me!



Andrew tested out his basketball skills. he was given 12 balls and 40 seconds, I can't remember how well he did, but we didnt get a prize. :(





Oh yeah, did i mention it is $10.00!!! I think he did it twice... It was really hard, there was no way i was trying this one.







We went up to the top of the sky tower which is right to our left. It was SO high up.







Going up the big climb on the Ninja








This was at the top if the sky tower. Really good view from up here.








No comments:

Post a Comment