Friday

Running....running...running

So too bad i don't have any pictures of this... but... Andrew's cousin Jesse and his amazing fiance and Andrew and I have teamed up! ha;) So we got the pleasure of meeting Jesse's soon to be wife and we just hit if off, so now we are planning some pre wedding workout! YAY! We are schedule to start P90X sometime very soon, but in the mean time i started running! And i don't mean on a treadmill, i think the correct term for it would be distance running. I talked my sister in law Amy into running together since she is well seasoned marathon runner. We started out at about 2 miles. Leon coached me on the breathing part and i must say its getting quite a bit easier, aside from the numb calves and the horrible pains shooting through my body. The first day after i could barely walk! I'm really glad i started though. Soon i hope i will be able to ENJOY it and sign up for a marathon... There has been talk of the Ragnar... but we will see how this goes over first. Well anyway, no pictures, but it's always a good thing to let it be "KNOWN" I have been told when you are in these crazy processes of dieting, becoming an athlete, so on and so forth. After a few short weeks, i already look better, feel better and am more happier for doing so. I'm glad i tried something new;)

No comments:

Post a Comment