Friday

Family get together

My aunt carol came down from misery... i mean missouri for a business trip and was able to spend some time with us at grandma's house. My dad was stayign here for a while so it was family galore! My Grandpa Ray had a birthday and me and my dad had the pleasure of going. We swam and ate yummy tacos, played Wii, and best of all I met my aunt Kim pretty much for the first time in my life! We share alot of the same interests, and oddly enough her husband works for the game and fish and Andrew and him have alot of the same interests! I was glad i could meet some more of my family and got to spend some time with my grandpa who i had not seen since my highschool graduation. My dog louie is hiding between these two warm bodies.
The family went out to eat, that beer is not andrew's, haha

My aunt carol and my dad



Me and my cousin Rusty


Aunt kathy rae and dad




No comments:

Post a Comment