Friday

Whole stole the money from the money jar?

After pur tri[ to the zoo, Mike and Brandi were getting ready to leave to go back to Taylor but Eighmey was missing...a few seconds later Mike hears her crying in my back bedroom, much to our surprise she had her arm caught in my coin jar... she got caught red handed trying to pocket come change... She didnt ask for the money like she usually does, and she also though that she had REALLY long arms... She has small enough arms to get them in, but too big to get out, we had to bust out the soap.
I felt bad after this so I had to give ALL the kids money...


I could not help but to get the camera out, I was dying laughing the whole time.

My dad could not even help to laugh!


Here is the video of them trying to get her arm unstuck, you will have to go down to the bottom of my page and pause the music to hear what is being said well enough, and if you listen closely you can hear Trey tell dad and papa starkes to just cut her arm off!

1 comment: