Tuesday

Anniversay part II

We also decided to go back to Midievel Times like we did on our senior trip. It was really fun and Andrew finally go enough to eat for dinner. Our knight did not win, but i had upgraded our seats so we were really close and pretty much got VIP treatment. It was so much fun, we had a great time! The rest of the trip we just decided to relax and have no stress! We went bowling and had a soak in the hot tub, but the chemicals said they caused cancer and birth defects, and it burned our eyes and nose... we cut that soak short. I'm really glad that i was able to enjoy the week with just my husband, no work and no worries. I really love this guy! Oh and i even got a magnificent gift from him, our cali trip was supposed to be it, but he sneaked a really pretty pink sapphire ring in there on me. He knows i have wanted one for a long time. He is so awesome. Last picture of us on our trip.
Our wedding cake... My sister saved it for me and gave it to me right after our cali trip. I must say it did not look as good as it tasted. I had a tiny sliver out of the middle where there was NO frosting, it was even still moist. Paula did a good job making our cake.

This was our caricature we got drawn at six flags. It's such a good drawing.


Out of the whol camer with 27 exposures 4 were developed! the lighting is horrible because the camera is horrible, so... this is the ONLY picture i got of the whole show.








Our wench was even nice enought to take a picture for us before the night was over.





Our wench was really cool. Andrew said they dont give him enough food when he goes there, i told her it was our anniversary and she gave us DOUBLE the food. I needed a doggy bagg.






At midievil times there is a dungeon where you can go look at all the devices and killing mechanisms they used to use in the olden days, this one looks painful. How about a butt full of spikes anyone?







This is the crazy ride i was watching, the drop is straight up then straight down... strange.








Right outside midievil times.









Stikin a pose. He is such a good looking man. We were actually waiting for midievil times to open so we walked across the street to the now closed wax museum. We were right next to knotts berry farms so we decided to watch some of the rides that were going.










Chicken? I got 3 strikes in a row, i was pokin fun!











We went bowling... I beat him 2 out of 5 games!












what cheesies we are!













1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you, thanx for finding me. is this Mandy? like Mandy Starkes? My husband is a intense bowler It's a TURKEY (with three strikes in a row). lol, it's all good, I had to be corrected like 100 times.

    ReplyDelete