Thursday

Car accident

Look a new car!!! I love it when i get a new car since it happens SO often! alright... im so sarcastic. This is my rental car! my car is down below. Me and Andrew have been house hunting quite a bit lately and we took the day off on Monday to knock out some houses. We had just got back from Heber the night before on Sunday pretty late so we decided to take a day off. We had a very successful day of looking at houses and we even found the home we wanted to buy! On our way home we went to go pick up his truck, so i dropped him off and went on my way home. well as i was stopped at a red light in the turning lane I look in my rear view mirror and there i saw lights... that were not stopping. There is information i cannot disclose due to the lawsuit now but let's just say there was no skid marks and there was alot of alcohol involved. I now almost feel like a vegetable, its hard to sleep, walk, sit, stand. It's saddening! One thing i will note though thanks to having the spirit... When i pulled up to the light there was 3 or 4 card in front of me and something told me to not get too close to the car in front of me. Now i realize why. When you get rear ended and you end up hitting the car in front of you... your at fault... Suprisingly i DIDN'T hit the car in front of me and i'm so thankful for that. Andrew took a ride in the ambulance with me where we spend the remainder of out night in the ER. Needless to say we didn't get to put an offer in on the house... and it was gone the next day. It's so sad when things like this happen. It's totally out of anyone's control. It ALMOST ruined both of our day. Now I just have to suck it up until i recover fully to my normal state. Here is the photo my whole family has been bugging me for... Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about that. That really stinks. Hope you are doing ok. Those are some pretty cools pictures of the family. Where is this house that you are looking at? It looks like a nice one. See ya tommorrow.

    ReplyDelete