Saturday

A few things on my mind

Do you ever just have one of those days where you want to rip your hair out and then cry like a baby? I am about having one of those. So as if there is not ENOUGH stress with buying a house the accident has to come along and ruin so many things. Today was the best day i had in a while I was feeling slightly better and then a rock cracks the windshield of my rental car!UGH! REALLY???? So yesterday (friday) we went through the temple with Caroline which was amazing, then today we had the opportunity to go back for Amy and Leons family sealing. Just when everything is going good in life something had to destroy it. It was hard enough clearing my mind in the temple so i could have the spirit with me as i went through trying to grasp and learn new things. It's just seems frustrating. My mom says today " Just get down and pray." Sometimes it just seems because there is so much in the way that praying wont even help, although everyone knows it will. I am so thankful for the opportunity to have the temple so close to where i can forget about these bad feelings i am having at the moment. It ALWAYS seems like when life is going so good, no one better then SATAN has to come through with his stupid crap he liked to pull to test our strength. If this period in my life does not drive me absolutely mad then I'm a stronger person than i thought. I usually don't buckle under pressure very often but right now it seems the only tension release would be to tear something up. Did i also mention that I HATE people who think it is so important to go drink then drive home putting everyone elses life and world at risk and danger! Why do people have to be so selfish sometimes? I guess i won't get an answer back to that right now so I will go do some laundry to try and clear my mind. Too bad i can pour some oxy clean in my brain to clean up all the STAINS from this week. I hope whoever reads this is having a better day and they don't leave this blog feeling dark and gloomy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment