Thursday

Fourth of July! cont...

Every fourth of july we go back to our home town Heber to watch the fireworks and see our family. Unfortunately this year i did not take my camera to the high school with me so i got no picture of my fam or friends we have not seen in a long time. We did spend some time at the middle school on the swings, shooting off rockets, and learning how to ripstick. As i was swinging watching Andrew Ripstick, he came over and climbed ontop of me to spider swing! I had not done this since like 4th grade

It was a lot of fun.. haha


He got pretty good




Daniel coaching him along.



Andrew's parents are always cooking up something good when we go up there for a special occasion. This year chester cooked a whole pig! I was a little hesitant at first after andrew told me he cut off the head and the limbs and they were in the back of the truck, not to mention he threw in there that the pig had pretty blue eyes:( It was really good though! There was so much meat left over! He was a big pig His little tail was so cute! this was after he was cooked obviously












Chester putting the coals in







mmmmmm... looks kinda gross but it was so good.,..








This was before the little piggy got cooked. His tail is so cute!









No comments:

Post a Comment