Saturday

We finally found our house.

So i looked at some houses today! This house just happen to jump out at me. It's listed at 1.2 million dollars. I figured since i work for verizona dn Andrew has a really good job that this one would do for us. I figured out our payments to be about 6,785.00 a month... not bad eh? I mean after all what's the point in finding a house that you will just move out of in 3 or 4 years. This one is big enough to fit out family of 8 that we want someday. So i was sold on it. I crunched the numbers a little bit and found that it would be possible if i work 50 hours of overtime a week. We would still have a little money left over to pay our other bills. It's a nice fit... So when do we move in? um... NEVER!@ are you serious... I saw this house on the market for 1.2 MILLION dollars... it's 4 bedrooms and 4 baths. It's 4191 Sq ft. This is CRAZY! The first house me and Andrew were going to buy was 3000 Sq Ft and it was only 105,000.00 and in PERFECT condition. This almost makes me sick to look at the houses like this. I cannot imagine how much this house is either upside down or lost value it has. Anyway there is another of my thoughts! I'm full of it tonight. I should and am grateful that we are even in a position to buy a house, but when i come across things like this i just could not help to imagine even the payments on this thing. Wow~!

1 comment:

  1. People that can afford it probaly wouldn't pay much of a payment cuz they'd put 1/2 down or something!! I hope all is well with you guys! When you guys gonna have a baby?? nah! jk! Take your time. Enjoy each other!! (While u CAN!)

    ReplyDelete