Wednesday

Sex change

I have to let this info out of my mind. Yesterday me and Andrew were flipping through the channels on tv and came across a show on ABC about a family (Mom, Dad, and 2 sons). The dad's name was Tim but was now... Chloe... Yes he...she...had a sex change. Of course me and Andrew were intrigued because the nature of this is kinda strange. We kept watching. The two boys were so cute and we could not beleive what they were being subject to. I am totally okay with people doing what they want and all...but this was mortifying for these kids. They were so confused and were sad they didnt have a dad anymore and they said their mama nay was sad because dad turned into a girl. The way they described it was that there was a girl inside daddy and he went to the hospital one day to get the girl out. Tim...Chloe... explained to his/her sons that she had an operation done to change her part down there and she pointed to it, from a boy part to a girl part. She got her boobs done and her face reconstructed and honestly she did not look that bad. The family was struggling to get by and tim/chloe spend 70k to transfor from a man to a woman. It was sad. For reasons like this I truly am grateful to have the guidance of our prophet and the gospel. I can only imagine the world getting worse. I could not imagine if Andrew ever came to me and told me he wanted to become a girl, ESPECIALLY if we had kids. The weird thing is is the wife was supportive of it and did not want to get a divorce...she wanted to stay a FAMILY. To me that is just condoning satanic things but not everyone is held to a standard. I hope and pray that the boys going through that show and what their dad was doing turn out normal and someday find the gospel and know what is right. I googled a blog today about sex change. Here is the URL http://plasticsurgeryphotos.blogspot.com/2007/10/sex-change-surgery-before-and-after.html You may go here, i wont tell you to or tell you not to. It tells how the surgery works from guy to girl and girl to guy. It's interesting and its facts. It does show a few graphic pictures so make sure none of your little ones are around.

No comments:

Post a Comment