Sunday

just a bunch of crap

Today has been the WORST day in my head... I have all these unfinished thoughts and feelings and i dont know what to do with all of them. Andrew has been working CRAZY hours lately and that stresses me out because i always worry about him falling asleep at the wheel... its shift bid time at work and the shifts are HORRID! it seems like i will never get away from nights! I HATE nights, but im grateful to have a job. I almost wish we still lived with grandma:) Andrew's truck would not start the other day after mine came down with a serious case of the swine flu! I think its just the smell of COWS in maricopa that's having this affect on me. I love our house and it is finally all starting to come together then it seems like one thing happens and i get discouraged again. So anyway... I'm doing the RAGNAR! and im really scared. I don't like how things are right now so im ready for a change but im scared that i will let people down! but too bad, im doing it anyway:)))) Jenny is helping me alot. she rocks. Okay i have to go for now, but the bachelorette party was fun, even though most of the people flaked out!!!! yes i said it. She had a friend who drive from VEGAS!!! and some of her friends from down here in the valley did'nt even show up, but i found out that you find out who your true special and real friends are around the time of your wedding... this is true. Anyway... we had a lot of fun and i'm so excited for those two to get married in 5 days! hooray!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am having one of those days too times about a million it feels. About my kids, they weren't upset I was taking pics at all, they haven't had pics taken in forever cause I am very bad these days. So those were just the lighter smile pics, the ones on the side bar of my blog are the best ones I got, I just wanted to show othes. K, jk, keep your head up, you have alot to look forward to, you could be stuck at home with 5 kids all day, maybe thats why my head hurts :)

    ReplyDelete