Thursday

what's for dinner

Well me and Andrew made a deal. I can have a baby if i cook something different for the next 365 days... different means something that i have NEVER cooked before. Steap price to pay just for having a kid eh? Well come the second night when i mentioned baby he said no you still have some birth control left! What a deal breaker he is! Well i guess we will still have a baby when we are both ready, but in the mean time... Tuesday dinner was grilled chicken with broccoli and garlic sauce. Thats not that different but it was something i had never made before so it won. Andrew ate 3! plates of it... he NEVER eats that much... Wednesday night was chicken florentine with spinach and roasted red peppers. It was so very yummy. Today... wednesday is...well nothing a sandwich maybe. Andrew is out working in some different town tonight so its just me and Louie. When i had the drunken accident i needed to get a rental car and while having the rental car i went 58 through a cameraed light posted speed was 45 so.... i got a ticket! I heard if you ignore it it will go away... WRONG! I had 7 days from TODAY to go to defensive driving school or i would have my driving "priveleges" revoked... so i looked online and found a class for $205 bucks! geez. That's $15.80 per one mile an hour over the speed! anyway, i finished it 4.5 hours later! and then had to go to ups store to take an exam where the old woman was acting as if she was my mom. I wanted to tell her " look lady, you only work at the ups store on the day i happened to come in. The outcome of my test will not affect you so leave me alone!" but her peircing blue eyes stared straight to my soul so i just took my test and went home. oh wait... that was the second trip... the first trip i forgot my drivers license so i had to go back home... Anyway... my day has turned into a computer screen headache and now i think i will just clean. Yesterday i went with Andrew to the eye doctor. He is going into law enforcement so we need to get his eyes corrected. Im so glad there is good vision in my family. We are going with the best eye place there is but its 2 GRAND per eye!!!!! Is that really neccessary??? I was good enough to talk them down 8 hundred dollars though! WOW! I think president obama should give me some type of government not have to pay back fund to get that done since Andrew will be working for them:) Do you think if i put it on U tube i will get it? haha... not a chance... i know. Well here is just some random thoughts of the day. I dont have any cool stories of labor day or babies or anything to tell like all my other bloggie friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment