Wednesday

A whole lot of catching up to do.

I can't beelive that like 10 occasions have gone by and i have not blogged yet... well they are coming. this is thee day to BLOG! Okay the First thing i did was went to my first musical!!! Jenny was in a musical at the Hale theater called "She loves me". I had NO idea Jenny was so talented and such a good singer! I was able to drag two of my good friends along with me! We ate some dinner before we got there at the yummy yummy yummy Joe's BArbecue... if you have not eaten there yet you really really NEED to. It's the best ever. It was so funny, when we got there we decided to not go in... If you have been there on a weekend night you know what i mean... It's packed. Anyway there was this weird guy sitting outside who asked if i could buy him something to eat because he was stranded... I told him i would get him a pulled pork sandwich and he asked for RIBS instead... sorry homeless man, beggers cant be choosers... well since im so nice i bought him exactly what he wanted! Am i crazy or what! um.... yes... so my bill that was like 6 dollars turned into 20! then some lady in line got her food turned around and handed me 5 dollars to put towards this guys dinner! Good things came from that i beleive. Anyway i didnt see the man afte that... So on to the rest of the night... I got into troule inside the theater... I guess you are not allowed to take pictures... but i was and i didnt read the fine print... Here is what i got...

No comments:

Post a Comment