Saturday

Some people are just for the birds.

I want to share what is on my mind right now. I was BETRAYED by a friend to a degree that it is ridiculous ssome could do that to a so called "friend" even an acquaintance! So... before i made any drastic changes i came home and talked to my husband and i cried about it...of course this would make you cry too... Andrew held me and said " I told you." haha typical andrew. So now here i am thinking... why do i need friends... what are friends for. You generally like to hang out with the same type of people you are and have things in common and they make you laugh and you can get together and have some fun times with. Well thats how i thought she was... only to find out everything she said to me was a lie and she said the same thing to some one else only this time it was about me. I feel like an idiot... almost like a laughing stock or however you say it. I mean i HELPED this person and gave so much to her... I just cant BELEIVE it is eating away at me like this. So i started to make a few phone calls and i was going to let everyone know who she REALLY is... then my phone shut off... and i knew... I would be no better than her if i did it. All i guess i should do is turn the other cheek. I mean grantid she did say that im not really a mormon just because im a convert and the fact that i have had a surgical procedure done!!! really?? So i guess i have to be "mormon" and just do what i know in my heart to do...forgive and forget. although...how can i do that? How can i let someone so pathetic get the best of me and she thinks that i am so STUPID that i would never find out or know what she did and what she said about me... Well i know this.....
I was a TRUE friend.
I never talked bad about her.
I was always there when she needed ANYTHING... even money when i didnt have so much.
I gave her what i knew how to give that heavenly father gave me. Love. He loved us so much that he gave his life and in return we get agency and sometimes there are people in the world who choose to exercise their agency to the fullest and belittle someone and crush their feelings...
but i chose not to.
Instead i thought i will go blog about it for all the world to see just in hopes that MAYBE one day she will somehow come to know that friendship and partner ship is more than GOSSIP.
Andrew told me today... "that is just a perfect example of how gossip hurts."
From this moment i will NEVER gossip about anyone even if it's the truth.! I could never beleive how this affected me to make me think so much but Andrew does have a good way of throwing things into perspective for me.
I should close now. Not that I have much to give but i am a good friend. I'm a friend who cares! and some of them see that. I have a best friend..my husband... and i also have heavenly father which is an awesome friend who helps me all the time and he never says anything bad about me. I just am getting all soft and just a minute ago i was furious. ugh... birth control makes me so emotional sometimes! So i will ramble until i am done.
so here is the punch line...
DON'T GOSSIP. I have done so good with not gossiping so much since me and Andrew got married. I have never had it affect me this way but it hurts to lose a friend that you held so dear to your heart. Anyway. Im done. I'm thankful to the church and what it had taught me and how i can apply it in situations like these. Thinking back on the situation... I'm glad i thought about all of it before i let my feelings get in the way. I will take the nice and easy way out. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Your funny, don't let it get to you. Appearently she wasnt your friend, shame on her for saying the things she said and doing the things she did. In the end you have your husband and your family... Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to be the better person. You know who you are, there is jealousy on her end and don't let her tell you who you are or what you believe. Now you know that she needs to put others down in order to make herself feel good. I hope all goes well and gets better.

    ReplyDelete