Sunday

Missing Andrew

It's so late right now and im trying to stay up for andrew to come home. During football season... although i love football.. i dont get to see andrew very much because of his company being contracted with ASU and the Cardinals. Last night Sara, her mom and her friend jenn stayed the night since it was late after the party. I knew Andrew would be home late but i asked him to wake me... he didn't because he knew i was tired but it makes me sad because he even took a shower and i heard NONE of it. I swear a stranger could come in my house and steal everything i own and i would have no clue until i woke up the next morning... sometimes i sleep so soundly... well anyway... the other night i had my friend michele and her kids over for dinner. I made pork tenderloin which is one of andrew's favorites... it was like midnight and her had barely eaten all day and he was telling me how he was dreaming of eating the dinner i made... well i told himt o wake me when he got home and i would warm him up some... he didn't, when i woke up he was not home and i was so worried he didn't even make it home. I was thinking of what a terrible wife i was that i slept right through some type of accident or something had happened. I text him..."i'm so worried... why did you not come home last night!" he replies and said i did, but i had to leave for work again at 4:30... he got home at 2! ugh... it's so sad. so now i feel like i have to stay up to make sure he eats otherwise he goes to bed:( I just miss him. Sometimes i remember when we were dating and how we would always have something planned and now we just work and watch movies and occasionally do something special. It sucks how life takes over! i can't imagine how it will be with kids. I'm sure the kids will be wonderful and my day will be full, but sometimes i just wich he has an 8-5 monday through firday job so i could actualloy see him not just in passing. This whole week i work early and he is going to heber, then im going to heber when he gets home! If there was just some magical way i could convince president Obama to give me some money so we didnt have to ever work again. hmmm. maybe i wilil write him a letter... oh here is my own advice..." you are just started in your marriage, it has just begun, stop complaining about never seeing your husband because you prob see him more than most couples with kids that are working full time. You know what i say to you? okay, fine. These are just random thoughts of mandy while she is waiting for her hubby to come home and join her presence. I sleep lots better when he is here. p.s. dont read this blog if you dont like to read long nonsense blogs.:) goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment