Monday

5 weeks left, or 7...

That seems so long right! The dr says my due date has changed, i dont know why they "change" it this far along but i am thinking that they are thinking i am one of those women that will be so exicted to get this little one out of me at 38 weeks. WRONG! I have a birth plan. It is a bit insane, but i am not getting an epidural-yes i am going natural and to the very best of my ability i will stick to that plan. I want to know and feel what is going on and I am a firm believer that heavenly father made my body just as all the other women to go into the labor process when the baby and my body are good and ready for it. I know some mothers have already told me i am crazy and you dont know what you are talking about and you will change your mind this is your first blah blah blah. The good thing about all births being different is that this one is mine:) So i can make whatever choices make me happy. To know that, is the best. I hear the most horror stories at the dr office though, about how i will be in labor for days and it is just so bad and i should just get the shot and get it over with. whatev.,.... so i am saying i have 7 weeks and i am not paying too much attention to the "new" due date. Things here in December in the Crandell home are CRAZY! Lj, andres brother is soon moving out, he has been staying here throughout the week then going back to see his family in heber. This is going to free up my what was then an office that i will be turning into my nursery! I am excited to start Brighton's nursery. I already ave all the stuff and the decor, i just need to put it all together! Work is crazy because its the month before the beginning of the year, its like 2 straight months of non stop work, i kinda feel like my aunt kathy who is a CPA and its tax time... not fun!

On a different note... I am working my way up in the company and am going for management! I know the timing is way wrong, but me and Andrew have devised a plan to where i can still work and he can go to school- small sacrifice for a few to allow me to be a stay at home mom in a few years when i am positive we will be expecting another little baby into our lives! It was a little bit of a harrd and sad decision on my part. I had made the decision to just stay home with Brighton but on the flip side at least he will have a stay at home figure, it will just be daddy:)

It seems everything else is working out so far. I know i have yet to post a picture, which i should just go do right now... okay i will after i finish my blabbing. I have gained 15 pounds, with 5-7 ish weeks to go i am extremely happy with that number. I don't waddle and I still fit into my work suits (I just cant button the bottom button). I got a comment today from a random man that pregnancy looks good one me:) It made my day. I really am enjoying being pregnant! I wont lie i like the attention it brings to my baby bump a little too:) My favorite time is when andrew is engaged with my belly though. I cant wait to see how he will be with Brighton. I know i will just fall even more in love with him once i see him in action as a dad.

I think i am done for now. I will go and take that picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment