Tuesday

The time is flying by

I can still remember when I peed on the stick and it said positive... I was like 4 weeks and I remember thinking oh my gosh am i ever going to get past the first trimester so im in the "safe" zone, then it moved from there to the 20 week when i can find out if it was for sure a Brighton Jay:) after that it was the anticipation of the baby shower and watching my belly grow and now, its the hospital visits:) I am truly loving being pregnant and evn my "i look fat" attitude has gone away, there is plenty of time to lose it after you have him:) Sunday was a normal day for the most part but i was truly hurting and uncomfortable for the first time in my pregnancy. I figured it was because my shower that the day before and i was busy busy busy cleaning and such. Sunday i told Andrew we had to leave church because i could not sit still, my back was on fire. then that night sleeping was torture, i swear i woke up like every hour...I thought to myself monday morning would come and if i still felt bad i would call the doctor and see if she could excuse me from work that day... I was wrong! They sent me into labor and delivery or the triage part of it anyway where i was monitored and checked and all that fun stuff. My contractions were pretty steady, Brightons heartrate was racing up and then dropping down which was scaring me a little but they said it was fine... then they checked me and found i was already dialated to a one! Holy cow i am thinking in my head as she tells me she has to call the Dr.--- Andrew was not even there! what is gonna happen if i have this baby! haha it was pretty funny. They gave me a shot in the back of the arm! OUCH! to stop the contractions, which did not so i got poked again, hours later i was on my way home with a note to be on bed rest for 2 weeks!

This is crazy i am thinking... January is the biggest month of the year and if i want to be promoted to management then i HAVE to have good production... I am a little worried about all that to be honest. I have a follow up apt today with my actual doctor to see if she will let me return to work, if not anything at least for half a day:) But as for now, this baby is staying in for another 4 weeks if i can help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment