Saturday

Is it january first yet!

After a long frustrated conversation and a whole day of waiting for the doctor to come in to see what they are going to do for me... he never does... Great! So i heard nothing from the doctor back yesterday after the urologist, just the wrong information... Today i woke up to the doctor talking to me... he said here is my option, or options.... I have to wait to talk to my doctor about them enducing if the pain does not subside because the pain IS caused by the pregnancy, or at least the uterus anyway... Of course i understand that there is more blood flow and everything is kinda squished... that is the way it should be... but the pain should not be untollerable where i feel like a mad woman thrashing around unable to even breathe! Come on, really! uhh,.... I feel like crying but i have no tears and besides i just got out of the shower and redid my mascara.... I am not letting them give me anymore morphine, i dont want a drug baby, also they started to just put me on one pill of lortab and it takes the pain off enough that i can bare it. So now i am waiting for the urologist to come decide if they will do this nephrostomy tube thing where they will put a big needle into my right kidney to drain the stuff, whatever it is because in this hospital it seems i just cant get a straight answer... they keep assuring me the baby is okay but i am not getting answers! they dont just keep someone in the hospital for 3 days and not tell them whats going on right????? Its about 3 pm now, i am so ready to go home. I have had so many mixed emotions! At one point i thought i would meet Brighton, at others i thought i was harming him, and now its just down to frustration and anxiety to leave and go home. I miss my dogs and Andrew and I even miss cleaning. Here i have nothing to do but update this blog that i hardley ever look at anymore and make multiple budgets to see which method will work best coming into the new year. How fun:) On the good side If i was growing anymore of a bubble butt i have flattened it out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment