Friday

Is this the Real deal????

Monday... the day after Christmas was amazing... this was the 26th. Thank bank was closed so I had the day to do as i pleased. I went Christmas shopping with Natalie and bought what i felt a life time supply of wrapping paper would consist of, some tissue paper, and a few random Christmas decorations for next year.... (yes I'm kinda cheap) This was the day Natalie told me there would be no more eating out, that she needs to be strong and I need to do the same! oh man... shopping with a girlfriend is just not the same unless you spend lunch together too! boo... well anyway.... We went to 3 stores and were done and mozzied on back to the copa town where i proceeded to make sure all of my bills were paid and the house was clean and I even started to organize Brighton's room. I felt great. I was a little nervous about me falling 2 days before and i was often stopping to feel him move, or feel for contractions and even watch for blood... but nothing! Yes. I was okay. The next day i went back to work and working hard! my day is filled with a bunch of last minutes things to wrap up and setting new appointments for the new year~ My next step at wells Fargo is to go into management so i am trying my best to utilize my time wisely and to the fullest..... Well Wednesday around 1230 ish my stomach started to hurt...over the coarse of about 25 minutes it hurt so bad i said something to my manager. It was hurting to bad and since it was time for my lunch i figured i would go home and try to lay down to see if the pain would subside...
In the mean time i told Andrew how i was feeling so he was checking in with me. I was for certain i was in labor. I tried to time the "contractions: but they were CONSTANT and the pain increased literally every minute. I had work to do at with with a loan signing so i sucked it up and went back and gave it to my manager, told her i could not stay and called for a ride to the hospital. I moaned and groaned all the way while Natalie drove me to the hospital. I cried and screamed... yes i was a mad woman!~ and this is coming from the woman who said she would not get an epidural... well that choice may have changed now:)
I got to the hospital and they immediately put me into a bed, checked me and said no i was not in labor.... What???? then what in the heck is this pain from... I BEGGED from some drugs to take the pain off even just a little. they told me no, they had to make sure the baby was okay. Okay okay okay... Andrew my ma and Natalie were there I had finally had my medicine and quite a few tests later and they say that they cant find anything, but.... the nurse tells me she thinks its my gall bladder..... After the morphine i was given i could function and the Dr said since i was feeling better i could go home...... even though i had no clarification i was told there was nothing they could do since i was pregnant and i was to just go home..... okay... goodbye... as soon as i sat down outside while Andrew got the car i threw up and the pain slowly started to creep back. I met my mom and she gave me Tylenol PM and sometime between the drive home i was back to sleep. I slept that night on the couch with a heating pad doped up on Tylenol pm. Andrew laid next to me in the love seat. As much as i told him to go upstairs and go to sleep because that chair is miserable to sleep in, he refused until i went with him. I had declined a blessing earlier that night from bishop because i did not want to be a bother, but i was regretting my decision. I was certain that i would wake the the next day... the 29th... my 25th birthday and be just fine and attend my birthday dinner celebration we had planned with family and a few close friends. I was certain of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment