Monday

I feel... normal

It is official I have technically 8 weeks to go, IF my due date does not change... they moved it but it is subject to change. I am not holding my breath. I am banking on 8 weeks from now to get all my other little ducks in a row before Brighton come, but i am am getting super super really excited. When he moves in my belly now he kinda makes me feel like i need to throw up and at times it stops me in whatever activity it is that i am doing at that moment. I feel like I always think in "mom" mode now and when i see mothers doing certain stupid things i always make a mental note of what not to do:) I truly am blessed to be able to carry this child. I never understood the feelings you feel for the little one in your belly even vicariously through a good friend, but once you do it changes your whole world. It is such a blessing and i wont lie to say that i am kinda sad that andrew will never be able to feel what i feel. It is simply amazing. At this point in my pregnancy i love it and I feel great! I have zero cravings, my feet dont hurt and yes i can still wear my heels to work:) The only thing i did not like was the sickness in the beginning that lasted for 2 whole months but that is nothing compared to what i get to look forward to- a life with this lovely little guy i have been baking! I have so many feelings but the rest of them i just cant describe. I had a friend tell me today that she basically raises her kids by herself and it made me sad. On top of being a great husband, Andrew is so excited for Brighton to come. He can't wait he says to just hang out with him and he says he is actually looking forward to getting up with him in the night! we will see how long that lasts though:) I am just a lucky lucky girl. I have an amazing family, truly and its growing! I cant wait for these next 8 weeks, although i am very very busy at work for those 8 weeks I have set aside enough time to finish his room and have me a baby shower to prepare for him. I cant wait to meet you Brighton! come soon... but not too soon:) and... i just realized i have not posted ANY pics of me pregnant! I guess i will get one up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment