Saturday

Christmas 2011

I also forgot to mention christmas.... As mostly everyone knows Andrew and I are expecting out first son next year. We decided to get one gift for each other and anything else would be for Brighton.... I just wanted to brag that Andrew surprised me with a pair of diamnod earrings... Yp thats right... DIAMOND!... If you know anything how andrew picks his diamonds he is about quality over quantity... He got the clearest and best cut diamond the store had in diamond studs. He spoils me... :) I just love him... although i am not big on jewelry period, I really really love my new earrings and i could even get used to getting jewelry for gifts from time to time:)
On another note... he got bullets, a whiteail hunting monopoly game that the only part he is interested in is the game piece that is shaped like a shed... and he swears he will never play it.... the most ADORABLE little sleeper for Brighton with evergreen trees on it and a moose and a game cam that he is been asking for for years! Christmas this year was more focused on the actual meaning of christmas, which usually for us it is. I sometimes get masked with the whole thought of what am i going to get everyone and wonder if i dont get a friend or family member something individually if they are going to care... then i let that go. Having a child in my belly makes me think of things differently. although i would never want to dissapoint Brighton, at some point it is gonna happen. I want him to always know the true meaning of christmas, and not gifts. I want him to be so excited to open up his pajamas every year from grandma crandell, (its their tradition) My mom is more of the spoiler so you never know what it will be like with her:) Anyhow... I figured i would print this blog before Brighton comes and start a new one then, I did not add this up top because i jumped to the diamonds before anything, but one of the funniest parts of this whole christmas present was that all i really asked andrew for this year was an electric toothbrush:) haha, oh Andrew, how i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment